PROCESSING AND SHIPPING OF ORDERS
- Client of BEAST – Global Tool Company is a person or company, which accepts our Conditions of Sales.
- Orders are accepted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+48 81 740 2401).
- The order has to consist of:
- full name of the ordering company
- VAT number
- full address: street, number, post code, city
- phone and the name of the ordering person
- The body of the order consists of 2 columns: the catalogue code of the item and the number of ordered pieces. For to avoid mistakes, please, use the name of the item as well.
- We confirm your order by return e-mail consisting of PRO-FORMA INVOICE with full packing information, weight, terms of shipment/delivery (EXW, FCA, FOB or others as agreed) and payment term. The Client is requested to confirm PRO-FORMA by e-mail. This is treated as a sales contract.
- BEAST GTC will round ordered quantities up to full cartons. The number of pieces per carton is listed in the current price list.
- Orders are ready for shipment within 48 hours beginning from confirming PRO-FORMA. Majority of orders is shipped daily by approved forwarders.
- If the buyer takes the goods by his own transport and request clearing Customs, the truck has to fulfill EU Customs regulations (sealing possibility). In a case of groupage freight, the time of clearing Customs is dependent on Customs Office, but whole the procedure is performed at BEAST GTC site. We load, seal trucks and clear Customs between 8.30 and 15.00 within 2 hours. We load only full pallets using forklift. We do not charge trucks manually.
- In case of export out of EU, BEAST GTC can request deposit of VAT amount (23%) of the invoice value. That amount is returned to the Client when we get the Customs confirmation of the effected export.